1. When invited to join Selfish Sewing Week and sew for yourself, you jump in without a moment’s hesitation. 2. You immediately clear your schedule – ignore messy house, overgrown garden and hungry children – and get stuck into sewing!
3. You choose a quick and easy pattern so you can double your selfishness and crank out two new tops at once!
4. You don’t skimp on fabric. You dive straight in with good designer stuff you’ve been coveting – because you’re worth it!
5. You take time to sew with RTW (ready-to-wear) details like French seams because your self-made clothes are investment pieces.
6. Finally you gloat about your achievements and boast about them to everyone (see Kollabora.com for more selfishness).
What are you selfishly stitching? Let me know in the comments below.
Pattern – Make It Perfect Waterfall Blouse digital download
Sponsor – Thanks Rachael from Imagine Gnats.